PAINT and MAKE a ceramic Jewellery.

How This Class Works.
Clean the beads with a damp sponge. You can draw on the bisqued ware with a pencil first if you like. But don't worry, all pencil marks burn away in the kiln. 

Then using water based special formulated "Underglazes" paint your ceramic ware.
Once finished, you leave it with me so I can paint over it using a clear gloss glaze and when dried, I will fire it in my kiln.

In 7-14 days I will be in touch and let you know if it survived and arrange for your Ceramic creation and kit to be collected from my studio.

Class price
This prices includes: tuition, 2 firings, paints and use of brushes.
1 painter, child or adult ... $35
2-4 painters, child or adult ... $30 each
5-6 painters, child or adult ...$25 each
7-8 painters, child or adult ...$20 each

PLUS $10 for kit and beads for Jewellery Set $20 for beads and kit for Large Necklace.

Jewellery Set 
using my ready Made and Fired beads and assemble using the supplied
 Memory Wire Kits - I just love memory wire, as there is no need for clasps.

large Ceramic Necklace 
using my ready Made and Fired beads and assemble using the Kit supplied. 
 Experience with wire work will help, but is not essential.